My rights as a supsect.......

Soldato
Glad to hear it's all over for you. Just a shame the **** got no real comeuppance. I guess if you see him again and he is in your face again, you could take it further.

I always think that if idiots like him are willing to act like that with complete strangers what are they going to be like with more vulnerable people :(

Soldato
I'd counter claim against that idiot of a driver; even if I was sure it wouldn't get anywhere, so long as it's an inconvenience for him I'd be happy.

Man of Honour
I had a good idea that it would go nowhere with one word against the other. The fact it didn't go past the sergeant and onto the CPS speaks volumes about the lack of evidence.

I didn't want to say that at first though with the case ongoing.

Associate
If I were you I'd go for a counter claim if only to make him sweat a bit.

You can always withdraw your complaint at a later date.

I wouldn't worry about wasting police time either........ There were scores of them "just standing around" whilst yobs were rioting and wrecking the country, perhaps one of them could be assigned to your case?

Soldato
I wouldn't worry about wasting police time either........ There were scores of them "just standing around" whilst yobs were rioting and wrecking the country, perhaps one of them could be assigned to your case?

What are you on about? :confused:

I'm guessing you were sat in your armchair complaining about the lack of action, right?

Back
Top Bottom