My RTX3080 underperform?

Associate
Hi
I recently started play Helldivers 2 but I noticed that my GPU or CPU might be limited and I don't know why. I've seen movie on YT that guy on my GPU had max setting and he was able to play above 60 FPS. Me I can play above 60 FPS when maps is not full of NPCs. When I play on level 9 or 10 I can have have barely 60FPS and I play below 60 FPS.
Do any of you know what might be causing this problem? I checked that in other games and it's visible that in other game I have lower FPS number then others.

Any suggestions let me know I can do even benchmark if you require me to do so.

Motherboard: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI Motherboard ATX
CPU: Intel I9-10850K
RAM: Kit Barrettes mémoire 32Go (2x16Go) DIMM DDR4 G.Skill RipJaws V PC4-25600 (3200 Mhz)
PSU: Corsair RM 750W
GPU: Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity LHR 10GB GDDR6X Ray-Tracing Graphics Card, 8704 Core, 1440MHz GPU,1710MHz Boost 7C8Z5

I have 2 monitors they are all 1920x1080 one is connected by HDMI (ASUS VG258Q) and second is connected by Display port Acer Predator XB253QGXbmiiprzx. I connected 2 x 8 pins to GPU when I was putting GPU

yes this would be my first point of call. but also your CPU will be holding you back at 1080p.
10th gen CPU's are not amazing, the high core count if anything will hinder you too due to heat.

gaming performance tends to move on a sliding scale, the lower the resolution to more it hammers the CPU, and higher is more GPU.
i would undrvolt the GPU because you should... then max out all GFX setting in game that should take a little load off the CPU as you tax the GPU more

use somthing like MSI afterburner to undervolt and also to see whats been loaded up and temps when gaming
After I will update a bios should be possible to put CPU from 14th generation?

I made undervaulting just like in the film and it was a success. Is it possible to overclock my CPU just a little bit without putting more power to CPU?

Ok turns out my motherboard have options to have display from my graphic from my CPU and I installed those drivers. Also in my bios are some kind minning options but I bet those are for people who want to make do crypto. Is this improve performence?

I have found this video and guy on lower CPU have more game stable and more FPS them me. Can someone explain to me why is that?

So I decided to monitor performance while playing you that somehow my RTX 3080 is used 1% while playing this game on medium setting. Guy from movie play on max settings and have average 100 FPS. My CPU is on above 70%. Can someone what might be the reason?

Back
Top Bottom