My Shaver has been stollen!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I dont shave too often(Once every few months) but i kn ow where i keep my shaver.
Until today!
I have a 21st to go to tonight so i was going to shave down/off the chin pubes for it.
To only find that its GONE! All that is left is the little case that comes with it:eek::mad:

Now my number 1 suspect is my girlfriend, She went away to Melbourne for the week and shes been known to shave her legs with my raisers and kill the blades before.
So my detective skills suggest she has taken it with her because hers is still here!:(:eek:

Id had only used the blade on it once but i can guaranty it will be rooted by the time it comes back:(

RIP Fusion :(

Looks like im gonna have to get a whole new shaver for tonight anyhow:mad:

So does anyone else have this trouble with girlfriends and shavers or is it just me that suffers from this?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I will use this thread to shout my disgust at how ridiculously expensive Gillette Fusion and Mach3 blades are. They wouldn't be so bad if they lasted more than 4 shaves they are ****** way over priced!

If you don't shave for a few months then I think a Fusion is not going to help you much.. just shaving one side of your face will blunt the blades.

I recommend this for you

653698447_Gjev3-S.jpg

Yes they are sheep shears.

I might only hsave very little but i still find the fussion to do the best job the easyest and quickest:cool:
Blunt blades tangle and pull and cause all sorts of trouble.

Although i do have a pair of those type of sheep shears in the shed out the back:D

OP mentioned pubes first!

I said Chin pubes!:p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Yeah, why shave so rarely? You must have a full beard by the time you shave again?

I do:D

I work in a quarry and just let it grow, Its great against the ellements, Keeps you warm in winter(i found out this last time i shaved it off) and stops sun burn in summer :D

I normally just shave for special occasions, like tonight i had a 21st in a more upper class suburb of the city.
Other times i may shave for interviews and similar things, or when it just gets a bit too moses like i shave/trim it down a bit:D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
You'll make your money back relatively quick. Yes £70 for an initial setup (blade, razors, brush, soap etc) is expensive, but how does £18 for one hundred replacement blades sound? You can actually get 130 for that price if you choose extra blades as your free gift! The shaving soaps seem to last forever as well. It actually ends up working out much cheaper over time AND gives a much better shave. The whole process, though taking a bit longer, also feels far more luxurious.

Do you really need a brush?

Cant you just use your hands to rub on the cream/soap?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I have a Phillips electric shaver. Why anyone would bother with anything but electric makes me confused. Literally takes 1 minutes to get a decent shave. And I can't see any difference between razor and electric so I never use razor any more.

Because of these reasons.

A) i only shave for special occasions or if someone asks nice enough

B) Im joining the Army(trying to!) and they dont allow Electric shavers

Back
Top Bottom