My weekend clubbing > *

Soldato
Went to sensation black this yr and just thought I would post some pics.
IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Anyone think they can beat it?

KaHn (spot the random OcUK member :p)

Soldato
OP
calnen said:
Where's 'sensations black' then? I've never been to a club with one room anywhere near that big. In fact from the seats around it looked more like a gig venue, but no band?

Ajax arena in amsterdam, its a football ground, its the biggest 1 night dance event in the world.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
jonno.co.uk said:
at sensation white everyone suprisingly wears white, the musics for pussies though :p

too right, will post vids once ive uploaded, however went to white last year and it was awesome, just not as good as black this yr.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
jonno.co.uk said:
you seen the sensation black 2004 dvd? NOTHING to date beats promos closing set (although a few come close) :cool: infact... i'm going to watch it now :p

any idea if they are doing a DVD for this one?

Havent seen 2004, but outblast and promo played this yr, but i must admit for the harder music Angerfist blew them all away, i really enjoyed dana's set.

youtube is taking ages to upload vids, so if anyone can host the larger 200meg files please add me to MSN (in trust)

KaHn

Soldato
OP
daz said:
What's the difference between sensation black and sensation white, apart from what everyone wears.

Style of music, black = hard core/hard style even close to gabba.

White is more trancey.

The colour is for the style of music/theme of the event, the bloke thing is generally right, but if you goto proper clubs it is normally guys who out number the girls.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom