My weight loss goal reached with pics.

Associate
Well after 8 months on my diet and get fit kick I have reaced my target goal of a 10 stone loss. Started at 23 stone 10 pound and now 13 stone 10 pound. Need to decide to carry on to get into the low 13 stones or maintain where i am now.

Anyway a few pics of before and now.
untitled-1.jpg

fatty4-1.jpg

fatty1-1.jpg

fatty3-1.jpg

Bbq-1.jpg

10gone.jpg

loss.jpg

los2.jpg

Associate
OP
Can't figure out how to multi quote all the questions so ill go for just a reply to most of the questions lol.

Started the diet In November and had a month or so of with Xmas birthdays holidays etc. No gastric band or surgery i see that as cheating and not working hard for your goal(no offence to anyone who has had it done. Hardly a lot of lose skin quite surprising really. Got stretch marks but there a good reminder to not get that size again as is the before pics.

Having this week of and then next week back on it to get another half a stone of and that will make me happy. I really didn't exercise that hard as it's not recommended because of the low calories. The diet was the Cambridge weight plan been around since the 80's hard work but we all no without the effort we don't get any where:)

Oh and if hovis proof is needed hovis proof shall be provided :)

Associate
OP
If you don't mind me asking, what was your inspiration to start out on such a huge change and how did you keep your motivation up so well throughout?

Honestly there was so many little things that all came to a head when I was on a friends stag do. They all had t-shirts printed with nick names but i did not have one as the printers could not find 5xl t-shirts. that was not the deciding factor that was the go karting that i had to sit and watch for 2 hours as there was no way i was fitting in them so didn't even try.

those 2 hours i sat there thinking to myself i need a life style change and that was the kick up the butt i needed. The cambridge weight plan www.cambridgeweightplan.com is a very low calorie diet an consists of powdered shakes soups porridges and bars. No carbs no milk no sugar very strict but also very worth it.

Associate
OP
Excellent mate.

End of 2008 I lost 4st doing LighterLife which is basically the same thing. It all went back on. I'm not saying that will happen to you at all, but I cannot stress enough that it's so important to proceed very carefully to maintain where you're at. It's heartbreaking to see it undo itself.

Yeah lighter life is pretty much the same thing. I have heard the same thing from a few people about putting the weight back on quickly but I really have no intention of going back to that weight. So the hard work starts now.

Amazing though, inspirational, well done :)

That's some kind of awesome right there fella :D good show that man.

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom