1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ncase m1 with Arctic Alpine 12 passive (ish)

Discussion in 'Small Form Factor and Single Board Computers' started by samcat, Jun 25, 2018.

1. samcat

Mobster

[​IMG]

Always wanted a Black passive 11... So started working on my own one just before Arctic announced the 12. Sigh

[​IMG]

Its a painted 11.. Looks very very good in the flesh and zero difference on temperatures.

6500t cpu (35w), 1050ti (75w), 128gb ssd and 8gb ram... So low power/heat.

Tempted to strip the fan off the GPU, paint that cooler black and then fit another Noctua fan beneath it in the other 120mm slot.. Also needs some subtle lighting as case has a window.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. AiiR

Wise Guy

Have one of these too, albeit the AM1 version. Brilliant little heatsink and very easy to fit. Looks great painted black.

3. samcat

Mobster

Painted my other one.... Flourescent 'red'. Painted a fan grill, added some UV and made a PSU shroud to hide some of the wiring mess.
    This is a test, came out well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oddly, in the flesh you dont really see the UV, but the camera on my potato picks it up. You just see the orange glow of the parts, and a very subtle illumination inside the case.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018 at 3:15 PM