NEC motorbike show?

Soldato
Last time went to the NEC must be over 20 years ago Suzuki had a prototype which now I look back had TL engine was purple I still have a picture. :D

Soldato
Went a few years ago. Too busy and kit is no cheaper (in fact it was more expensive) than places like SBS.

Was good to finally see what the fuss was all about but it seems to be a mediocre show that's extremely well promoted.

Soldato
Got back 2 hours ago.

Some really well priced items and some actually more expensive.

Helmetcity had £50 off every helmet in stock. Shoei had up to £100 off some helmets but their best sellers, GT-air etc were the same price as online.

The best part is seeing all the beautiful women, Ducati certainly won that group, 3 in particular were stunning. :cool:

Soldato
OP
Got back 2 hours ago.

Some really well priced items and some actually more expensive.

Helmetcity had £50 off every helmet in stock. Shoei had up to £100 off some helmets but their best sellers, GT-air etc were the same price as online.

The best part is seeing all the beautiful women, Ducati certainly won that group, 3 in particular were stunning. :cool:

Cheers for your input. I used to save up all year to buy new kit for racing next year. I once had my credit card stopped at the show and they rang me up because they thought someone had stolen it because it was being used so much. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom