Need a £600 Gaming Rig spec please

Associate
Evening ladies & gents,

As per the thread title really peeps my bro is in the market for a gming rig upto £600 (inc VAT) but I've been away for far too long so not sure where to start looking.

It will be mostly for FPS & a bit of DVD Watching.

We already have...

Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Speakers

But we will need everything else including Operating system.

I've seen recently that you have been asking for max res on monitrs & currently it's a rather apalling 1280 x 768 but we will be repalcing the monitor in a few months with a 26" Toshiba Regza series which does 1366 x 768 max res so would like a future proof card if poss.

Not sure if I've missed anything so hopefully thats enough info for a rough build price??

Anyway thanks in advance for any advice

Neil

Associate
OP
Thanks for the help guys much appreciated.

I will put all the specs to my bro & see what he comes back with.

The OS may be something we can look at elsewhere (I actually think I may still have an XP disc & serial which was on my old Desktop that blew up a year or so ago) but I do like the idea of kenny's spec with Vista...fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks again guys will let you know what he deicdes on :)

Neil

Associate
OP
If you need to allow for an OS then yeah you'll have to go for kennys, if however you have a way around the OS then mine owns kennys :D

Lol do I sense rivalry brewing ;)

I do like both specs...if I can find my XP disc & serial then I think I will probably plump for you one if I can but it's his money I guess ;)

Neil

Back
Top Bottom