Need a bit of guidance in answering some interview questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hello everyone.

Im not looking for anyone to write out answers for me for these interview questions, I'm only looking for some guidance on how I can approach these questions.

I am applying for a customer service role. In total, I have 4 years of work experience in customer facing roles, 3 years as a sales assistant in a electronic repair shop where we also unlocked phones and sold electronic items and accessories and 1 year work experience as a front office receptionist and administrative assistant in an office setting.

I am going to be doing a job interview in 2 weeks time and from researching a lot online, these questions keeps getting asked over and over again.

I am trying to think of some good answers but I'm lost as I don't know how I can approach these questions.

I'm just looking for some advice and or ideas on how to approach these.

Thank you everyone.

So the questions are:

1.Describe a time you had to adapt to a changing or complex environment at work.

2. Tell me about a time you effectively handled a difficult situation with either a colleague or customer, by understanding their perspective.

3. Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult co-worker!

4. Tell me about a time that you were given a number of challenging activities to be completed at a high standard and within a specific timeline.

5. Tell me about a time you faced a stressful situation at work or in academics.

6. Tell me about a time it was important for you to follow a set of rules or regulations.

Soldato
You need to come up with examples for each question. My advice is to choose your most recent experience because the events will be fresher in your mind and the interviewer might go deep.

Be careful not to blame others, and don't use "we" language. They want to see how you handled these scenarios.

Associate
OP
You need to come up with examples for each question. My advice is to choose your most recent experience because the events will be fresher in your mind and the interviewer might go deep.

Be careful not to blame others, and don't use "we" language. They want to see how you handled these scenarios.
I truly appreciate your response! Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom