Need a bit of help building PC

Associate
Hello
I'm in process of building new destop as my current one is no longer fun to play games on it (6 years old PC).

I have put togeder few parts and I would appreciate your help in this matter

SSD: Crucial P3 2TB M.2 PCIe Gen3 NVMe Internal SSD - Up to 3500MB/s
RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 5600MHz
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE B650 GAMING X AX
PROCESSOR: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 Desktop Processor (6-core/12-thread, 38MB cache, up to 5.1 GHz max boost

Now I need help with CASE POWER SUPPLY GRAPHIC CARD and just let me add, I'm not a fun of RGB or light show in my PC

my budget is about £1000 (and yes I do think abbout getting extra fans to case and buying Windows).

I would like to play ARK: Survival Ascended (main reason I'm building new PC)

nope I have not is there somting better then I've propose?

Last edited:
I would like to play ARK: Survival Ascended (main reason I'm building new PC)

nope I have not is there somting better then I've propose?
Well does your budget cover the entire system or just the chassis, PSU and GPU?

Are you gaming at 1440P or 1080P?

Your post is a little vague because it doesn't clarify exactly what the budget is allocated towards. I presume the £1000 is just for the chassis, PSU and GPU in which situation any good AMD GPU, PSU with a 10 year warranty and any OK chassis will do.

RGB you can turn off in the BIOS/OS and most chassis will come with RGB. I'd always go for a Phanteks chassis as they are excellent value for money and the RGB works well, looks good and can be turned off.

Also, there's no need to bold, underline and uppercase the list of components. We can read, it comes across as shouting at people and bullet points are neater and more polite. Thanks

Something like this would work great but Black Friday is around the corner so maybe wait for that?

Just make sure it's an actual deal as a lot of sites are hiking pricing before hand to give a 'discount'.

edit: also, the P3 SSD is a DRAMless SSD so swap it out for a P5+ rather. You don't want a DRAMless SSD - their performance drops off once they are full.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,036.97 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

Last edited:
Yes you right I apologies, I've should have wright it more specific about it I was thinking to spend max £1200 in total but this set up looks very nice and I will think about it and yes I will wait for black friday deals.
I was able to game only in 1080P so far but some time ago I bout samsung oddysey G5 so changing it to 1440P would be nice.

Would u mind recomending me somting in £1200 budget.

Last edited:
I have the same motherboard and CPU and they work very well, good choice. Tbh I think the 7900XT with that Seasonic PSU should be fine, no need to spend more really.

Yes you right I apologies, I've should have wright it more specific about it I was thinking to spend max £1200 in total but this set up looks very nice and I will think about it and yes I will wait for black friday deals.
I was able to game only in 1080P so far but some time ago I bout samsung oddysey G5 so changing it to 1440P would be nice.
I'm very confused about what is and is not included in the budget, can you please restate it?

(In other words: do you want a complete build of CPU/motherboard/RAM/GPU/storage/case/PSU AND the new 1440p monitor, for £1200?)

Back
Top Bottom