Need a new pc under £850

Associate
Hi all

I am currently saving up to build a new pc I currently have 16gb of ram and a 600w corsair psu from my old build but no gpu and need a new casr. I would like to get pretty much a entire new build apart from the ram and psu. I will be using it for Photoshop with photo editing and digital drawing. I will also be playing rts games such as the total war series and aaa games at 1080p my max budget will be around £900 I have windows 10 but will be buying two monitors for a dual set up

Any help/advice will be appreciated

Photoshop still favours intel over ryzen - non K version and B board to keep costs down, 6 core count and all 6 cores will boost to 3.8ghz when gaming .
16GB of ram for working and gtx 1060 to run games at max at 1080p 60hz

DE
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £885.62 (includes shipping: £11.70)

if you need monitors added to the budget. switch to gtx 1050ti to free up case.

any 1080p 60hz TN panel would be good for gaming, with your digital work... 10 Bit panel! costly but worth it- dont really need to explain to an artist why having a bigger colour range is better - IPS or VA panel if you can to

sure someone will spec ryzen which is damn good value for money!

Thank you very much. All the parts you added look good to me :) may I ask why mini atx? Is cheaper to go that route ? And thanks for the advice on the monitors!

cost- itx and atx boards are more expensive -

itx is for me two small as cant use more dimm slots or storage - atx is to big as days of multicards are shrinking

matx cases now are just as nice as their bigger brothers :D
Ah I see, at least a mini atx will fit on my desk. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom