Need a New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hi!

I'm doing a bit of marketing work for my company at the moment and I need to have a look at our website as it's currently looking very dated.

We deal in B2B and most work is done via referral but I know having a web presence is still vital so I want to try and freshen things up a bit. It doesn't need to be flashy and complicated, just a simple site with a couple of information pages and a contact form.

I'm happy to put in some design work myself but I know nothing about programming (aside from 15 year old HTML knowledge :D) so I'll be looking at a template/preconfigured host.

Where am I best looking? I've heard good things about the likes of Wordpress but all my previous sites have been for my own photography work so have had completely different needs.

Thanks!

Soldato
OP
http://www.wix.com has a fantastic website creator, free if you use one of their sub-domains (you can use DNS settings on your own nameserver if you have one to redirect it). Though a free account has a small wix.com link on all pages.

I could make you something up, but I'm way too pressed for time, sorry!

I've used Wix before for my photography work but was put off by their dire SEO - has it been improved over the last couple of years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom