Need a Photoshop wizard

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Hi all,

I have been asked by someone if I can remove everyone from the background, this is from a scanned photo and not good quality at all :(

Well im not a pro at Photoshop and have been looking at youtube but I still fail at this.

So if someone has some time on their hands and can help would be much appreciated

33zbss5.jpg

Place the couple on a new background or keep the original background minus the people?

To be fair the Wizards are in GD and you get the plus of some humorous versions before a legit one :D.

Ideally just get rid of the people and spruce up the background somehow or just change the background but make it look better than is etc.

as the end result will be printed.

Oh and want them cutting the cake too :)

I can cut them out but when i add to another background it looks VERY bad :( no idea how to make it look good and not notice in a print

Get over to Lynda.com and have a look at Deke McClelland.
He is a wiz on PS and funny to boot.

Find a background you like and I will have a go at a proper job.

Shhh
Not meant to on here though.

Ha very nicely done :).

I could always use the practise so if you find a background I'll give it a shot. You can pop my new monitors photoshop cherry :D.

Right.

Spent no time on it really but already looking ok. Sort of.

Got the couple. Put on a generic blue BG.

Couple%201_zpscpianglq.jpg

image.png

I seem to have screwed up the corner of the wall but its the best I can do for today(time constraints). If no ones finished it by tomorrow I'll have another go. Used your transparent club foot hope you don't mind.

Decided to give it a proper go after restraining myself from removing the cake and making an isis image :D.

Edit:fullsize : http://postimg.org/image/hil6oszs9/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom