Need advice on compatbility.,

Associate

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 (LGA 1700) DDR4 ATX Motherboard is this motherboard compatible with ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler​

More or less question above. I have decided to change a build i am going for. From air to water cooling and the arctic cooler is the best recommended one

Man of Honour
They say on their website that the coolers should already be 1700 compatible and OCUK say they are on their listing, I can't see any compatibility tables for motherboards (other than that information). I'd be more concerned about your case accommodating the rad's thickness if you're top mounting.

Associate
OP
They say on their website that the coolers should already be 1700 compatible and OCUK say they are on their listing, I can't see any compatibility tables for motherboards (other than that information). I'd be more concerned about your case accommodating the rad's thickness if you're top mounting.

Corsair 7000D AIRFLOW ATX Full Tower Case​

That is the case i have decided to go with

Man of Honour
On their website, unless I've missed it, they seem to only list which Corsair coolers are compatible, without any indication of max thickness. I guess you could check the measurements of one of those and if it matches the freezers then in theory you're good. In TPU's review (for top mount) they say: "Adding a 360 mm AIO is a breeze simply because there is so much space. As you can see, there is a large gap to the motherboard edge and AIO fans."

Back
Top Bottom