Need AIO

Associate
Hi All, I need a AIO for a 8700k. I've been looking at some 280mm units and more specifically the Kracken x62 however I hear the software is terrible. Does anyone have experience with this or any other 280mm unit that could provide guidance.

I hear the EVGA sounds like a jet and I don't like the look of the h115 pro.

Associate
i have the Corsair H100i V2 i replaced the standard fans with the SP120 as they sync with my corsair 570X case. I think its a brilliant AIO cooler, i use corsair link software to control pump speed

Associate
OP
i have the Corsair H100i V2 i replaced the standard fans with the SP120 as they sync with my corsair 570X case. I think its a brilliant AIO cooler, i use corsair link software to control pump speed
Good shout I've had 2 h100i v2's using one on my old system fancied something different this time around. I considered the nzxt and rog, as they look the best. The evga isn't the prettiest and has noisy fans apparently. Just can't decide.

Associate
Good shout I've had 2 h100i v2's using one on my old system fancied something different this time around. I considered the nzxt and rog, as they look the best. The evga isn't the prettiest and has noisy fans apparently. Just can't decide.

Gamers Nexus found the H100i V2 the joint best AIO aswell

Back
Top Bottom