Need help! Adobe captivate CS6

Soldato
Hey guys, basically I'm starting up a lets play channel and I'm having a hard time with adobe captivate cs6.

The problem:

At the end of my video I have an Imagine which is designed to have 3 picture in picture videos over it so you can see other videos or playlists I have. Sounds simple? Nope.

When I insert the image and the picture in picture they are locked onto separate layers but the picture in picture is behind the image and I need it in front of the image. Dragging the bars on the timeline won't let me change which layer they are on and they are locked in place in the wrong order. The adobe website says otherwise but I can't seem to change the order they are in.

Any help?

***note***

This is a video demo of me playing a game that I have recorded not the slide version.

Cheers.

Soldato
OP
Found a makeshift fix of merging the picture with the background. Shouldn't have to do it this way! Poor design! OH but that only lets me do 1 picture in picture and I need 3 so that is a load of crap anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Oh I've had it with this utter crap program. I really suggest no one uses it. When you record a video with it it puts it over a white background that is fractionally larger than the resolution you recorded at, even when you are recording the "full screen" at your native resolution. The result is that on 2 sides of the video you will have a white border.

Back
Top Bottom