Need help on pc build please

Associate
Hi all

I am a total noob when it comes to a new pc build. Currently I am looking for something high spec enough to deal with most games on ultra out the box.

That said I have a budget. So my plan is to spend more on less easily upgradeable items and spend a bit less on stuff I can upgrade 6 months down the line.

My current build option is :

How ever I am also open to a ryzen build.

Unfortunately the room the pc will be in often gets up to 34 plus degrees even in winter.
It will mainly be used for gaming and a bit of film/photo editing.

All advice appreciated.

Associate
OP
no idea why the pic isn't showing. I tend to overspend on pc'c so I am giving y self a max budget 1300k. just need windows, I have a monitor that will do for now.

NZXT LEXA S windowed midi tower black

intel core i5-7600k 3.8ghz kaby lake socket LGA1151

asus prime Z270-A INTEL z270 ddr4 atx

Corsair vengeance 8gb DDR4 PC4 24000C15 3000mhz dual channel

KFA2 GEFORCE GTX 1060 OC 3GB

corsair TX650M 80 plus gold semi mod psu

Corsair hydro h60 v2

samsung 250 ssd

seagate 2tb hd

Associate
OP
Thanks for all the replies. The card isn't a massive issue right now as I plan to upgrade it and the ram within the first 12 months. Yes I have considered a ryzen but I have no clue on the difference between the i5 and ryzen5. My old pc from 6 years ago had an i7 and I so didn't need it lol. Even for my film editing it was kinda overkill.

What kind of case would you recommend. I am not set on that case, it just seemed reasonable and looked like it would have good airflow. I ideally only want a midi though, I have had full towers before and they are a pain in the space I have allocated for the pc.

Back
Top Bottom