Need help with new PC

Associate
Hello guys , I want to build a new system for daily normal use and gaming. I have been looking around at a lot of other posts and just picking few things. My budget is £800 without GPU as I have an 1660 and can use that until I upgrade later, however I also have an 2080 super but I'm not sure if its an overkill and rather sell it , so please do advise me if its better for me to just use the 2080.
I also want the build to be future proof. I'm not sure whether to go with Intel or AMD either. So far I have come up with :

• H510 ELITE MIDI TOWER RGB GAMING CASE - 149.99
  • VULCAN Z T-FORCE 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT - 59.99
I know the case costs a lot and takes up the budget but I really like the case and would like to build around it and keep a decent colour scheme within the build however I also had plans to upgrade to an AIO cooler in the future but the case does not provide space for the cooler to be mounted on the top i think and only on the side and was wondering if thats a problem or if its okay. Any help regarding the build is appreciated . Thanks

EDIT : Any new suggestions for case is welcome too :) and I normally use wifi for my internet as access to cable is hard in my room.

Thanks for your reply guys. My current pc specs is really bad as I’ve had it for YEARS now , it has 4GB RAM, onboard graphics card and AMD system, very old. And I can’t return it so my only option is to either use it or sell it. I was planning to use the 1660 for now as I won’t be gaming heavily yet and could get the 3080 later when I’m ready as the money could be used to improve the other components in the build.
Is there any motherboard you guys would suggests ? Or is it better to wait for AMD’s new cpu to come before choosing an motherboard. Thanks

Thanks for your reply , I will do my best to return the 2080 and see , so should I keep the 1660 and use that? Also the RAM not sure what type it is , it’s very old , going to get rid of the my old pc fully so can’t reuse any parts. And why is it not ideal if you don’t mind me asking and I’m happy with different case if you have any suggestions , no problems ;). Thanks

I have processed a return and just waiting for it to be accepted so hopefully that goes well. 1080p is fine with me and yeah I will be doing more research and hopefully find a better case. thanks

Back
Top Bottom