Need some help and clear thinking

Soldato
Just about to launch a new business and I'm at product photos stage. I have a canon 70d with 50mm 1.8 and 55-210 and a yongnuo 565ex ii flash, also have a Sony a6400 with a 56mm 1.4 sigma lens. 50mm on a crop is just a little on the long side to stage product in frame.

I'm so tempted to sell or trade the lot in and go for a a7 iii with maybe a sigma 35mm 1.4 and a macro or should I get the tamron 17-70 for the a6400 or the 18-35 1.8 sigma for the 70d (I do love the flippy screen).
Can I just buy a transmitter for the flash to use with the Sony as it's a canon hotshoe

I'm not quitting my job and have just had an unexpected raise of a couple of grand so any suggestions welcome.

You'll never get that flash to work more than manually with your A6700. It should work if you plug it on to the camera but, as I said, manual only. Yongnua only do Nikon and Canon dedication so don't have a suitable trigger.

Go Godox. I can put an unused XPro II S trigger in the MM to get you started then a Godox flash for any brand should work.

Back
Top Bottom