Need some ideas

Man of Honour
I've told my house mates I'll cook dinner for them tonight, one is a veggie and the other 2 of us will eat anything.
So I'm looking for some ideas for some decent veggie food to cook rather than the usual meat dish but with quorn substituted in.
Cheers for any help :)

Associate
Chinese stir fry!

Inexpensive and probably the quickest and easiest meal that comes to mind. You could also cook some chicken once finished with the veg, noodles etc.. and only add that to the meat eaters dishes.

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers for the ideas guys, stir frys a good shout I hadn't thought of that. I was also thinking about roasting up some Mediterranean style veg, throwing in a tin of toms and then tossing that through some fresh pasta. Maybe with some quorn.

Soldato
Cheers for the ideas guys, stir frys a good shout I hadn't thought of that. I was also thinking about roasting up some Mediterranean style veg, throwing in a tin of toms and then tossing that through some fresh pasta. Maybe with some quorn.

Ratatouille on pasta, basically :D nice. Break some chunks of feta on top and put back in the oven for 10 mins, don't bother with quorn

Back
Top Bottom