Needed: Mad PS skillz, then your opinions.

Soldato
I'm toying with the idea of getting some glass paint to colour the driving lights on my 205 (can't find yellow lenses in stock anywhere) . Would some kind soul on here be able to photoshop my car with yellow driving lights please? Then in another picture yellow driving lights and clear front indicators rather than orange. I've a feeling that yellow and orange won't go so I may have to get some clear indicators for the front. Oh and then everyones opinions on each of the 3 schemes would be good too :)

Thanks.

pug.JPG

Soldato
OP
Thanks for that mate but I need the driving lamps doing please, not the headlight. Sorry, should have said driving lamps, not driving lights (i've only just found out the difference between driving lamps and fog lights! :o )

Soldato
OP
I definitely need to de-tango it but then I'll need to change the real lights too (although ph2 lights do look better). Still torn between yellow and clear though :(

Have to agree with NickXX, generally yellow fogs for the win.

Soldato
OP
-westy- said:
If you want to completely fresh the front end, get a brand new set of Valeo headlights and indicators. Helps with night driving too.

Oh, and for the Yellow driving lamp issue...email me ;)

[email protected]
With the exception of the driving lamps and valance the front end is okay. I'm going to try and refurb the driving lamps so thought I'd change em to yellow too. I can't really warrant spending £50 on new headlights when the ones on it are adequate atm. Unfortunately I've got more costly/important things on the car to fix than headlights :(

Back
Top Bottom