Neighbours axed

I'm with him, I would definitely not have kicked either of them out of bed.

60308-1.jpg
I was referring to the cross-over soap that was suggested, some might go for it, but not me.

Use to love this back in the 80's, my all time hottest:

Kimberley Davies - proper crush on this one! + her sister Emma.
Jane Harris (Plain Jane) - although very rough today
Natalie Imbruglia

I remember watching a few episodes from before Daphne and Des were even engaged but I don't really remember anything about it except she was a stripper who we never saw strip!

I remember watching a few episodes from before Daphne and Des were even engaged but I don't really remember anything about it except she was a stripper who we never saw strip!

I think she got killed off soon after. Hit by a car.

One thing I noticed which surprised me, it shouldn't really, is how many of the 'Australian' soap stars were actually born in the UK. The woman who played Daphne, Elaine Smith, was born in Ayrshire, Scotland.

It's sad that Neighbours is going. I watched it from the start. Then missed it for a few years. Then recently got back in to it.

I can see that many of the storylines seem to repeat. At one time most people in the street had dated each other. It was becoming repetative. It's probably the only soap in history entirely funded by a different country than it is filmed and hosted in.

Just wish I had neighbours like Holly Vallance and Margot Robbie :D loved watching when they were in it back in the day.

I remember Joe Mangle, Bouncer and one of them getting shot, or being involved with a gun somehow, maybe whilst out duck hunting

I will now google that :p

Im gona miss it as i watch it still, watched it since a kid but stopped for awhile after say 2005 i think but started rewatching few years back. I think there bringing back old stars as a farewell soon like kylie and jason and maybe harold.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they kill Harold off then he turned up with amnesia?

I think she got killed off soon after. Hit by a car.

One thing I noticed which surprised me, it shouldn't really, is how many of the 'Australian' soap stars were actually born in the UK. The woman who played Daphne, Elaine Smith, was born in Ayrshire, Scotland.

It's sad that Neighbours is going. I watched it from the start. Then missed it for a few years. Then recently got back in to it.

I can see that many of the storylines seem to repeat. At one time most people in the street had dated each other. It was becoming repetative. It's probably the only soap in history entirely funded by a different country than it is filmed and hosted in.
Joe Mangle lives in the Midlands these days.

Back
Top Bottom