Netgear D7000 VDSL modem/router

Associate
Hi

I've only recently purchased the D7000 as of Saturday (3rd Oct 15) and have exactly the same problem as jambo862. I'm on latest firmware (1.0.0.18) and the router just locks up randomly with leds just solid white, unable to access admin via wifi or wired connection and unable to ping. Interestingly the WiFi still advertises but unable to connect, 5Ghz does not respond, 2.4Ghz responds with login but rejects credentials.

I have not tried the older firmware as jambo862 suggested, so may try that next.

Associate
This is strange... Corderoy and Jambo, Could you answer the following questions, as we have only seen you two report this then maybe there is something common.

ADSL or VDSL.

IPTV or No IPTV

Which ISP?

Associate
FYI - I am using test firmware which I am happy to share if people want to try it? It's V1.0.0.20_1.0.1_TEST_0817

Rick.

Nice of you to offer, of course the disclaimer that you do so at your own risk follows too. :)

Can you pm me a link, you should be able to click in the trust button and PM me. Yours is not set so I cannot PM you.

Associate
This is strange... Corderoy and Jambo, Could you answer the following questions, as we have only seen you two report this then maybe there is something common.

ADSL or VDSL.

IPTV or No IPTV

Which ISP?

I have this issue on both ADSL and VDSL, had Sky ADSL over the weekend until Monday as I have just been upgraded to Sky Fibre.

No IPTV

Sky (Fibre Unlimited)

Associate
Nice of you to offer, of course the disclaimer that you do so at your own risk follows too. :)

Can you pm me a link, you should be able to click in the trust button and PM me. Yours is not set so I cannot PM you.

I think I may have sent it to you via email or summit - go ahead and check?

Rick.

Associate

ADSL or VDSL.

IPTV or No IPTV

Which ISP?

I've tried on Sky VDSL, also tried it using the Ethernet port as just a wireless AP and also using it using the Wan port from the Sky Hub.

Makes no differences high one I use, the outcome is always the same.

Associate
@ ricke17 I've just received your message, thanks for that.

I'm travelling home from work at the moment so I'll download it as soon as I get there, but fingers crossed it works.

Associate
Lets hope it works for you - I feel your pain.

The netgear guy I was in touch with, in regards to my IPTV issues, said the official f/w update was happening in August. Nothing yet.

Rick.

Back
Top Bottom