Netgear D7000 VDSL modem/router

Soldato
OP
It looks like my D7000's modem is faulty. I had another complete lockup once I hit day 28. I have now removed it as my main modem and now using a Zyxel 1312-B10A in bridge mode. Will have to see how that pans out over the next few weeks now.

Soldato
It looks like my D7000's modem is faulty. I had another complete lockup once I hit day 28. I have now removed it as my main modem and now using a Zyxel 1312-B10A in bridge mode. Will have to see how that pans out over the next few weeks now.

Mine did the same again, it has only started happening after the last firmware update. I am temporarily using a Vodaphone router, will be interesting to see if the Netgear still crashes after 28 days just from being powered up.

Soldato
OP
Mine did the same again, it has only started happening after the last firmware update. I am temporarily using a Vodaphone router, will be interesting to see if the Netgear still crashes after 28 days just from being powered up.

I'll let you know how it goes. At least if it does trip up, it won't cause any issues with DLM now. It now appears that I'm banded even further though now.
I tried dropping back to an early firmware which done nothing.

Back
Top Bottom