• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Never Settle Game delays

Caporegime
could somebody trust Thracks for me as it doesn't seem to work for me

In the same boat waiting for infinite key, may aswell play torrented version while i wait for it to arrive.

If you didn't receive any key you were promised in the Never Settle Reloaded promotion, please email me: robert[dot]hallock[at]amd[dot]com.

I would be pleased to assist. I can usually get your issue resolved in about 24 hours.

Soldato
I emailed AMD about my code for bioshock explaining that people seem to be getting them when they redeem now but I have been waiting over a month and just got this.

Hi,

We are still working to deliver the BioShock Infinite game key and will
send you a separate email containing this key as soon as it becomes
available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
AMD Gaming Support

I have sent an email to the address above so will see what happens. AMD really should sort out their customer service as tbh it's pretty dire.

Soldato
Been waiting over a month myself and seeing other people get them in a couple of days is quite frustrating.

Anyways, thanks for the email link LtMatt, sent off an email this morning and hopefully Robert can sort it out.

Associate
I registered my codes for crysis and bioshock on September 2nd, received codes on September 4th, but did not realise until last nigh i got them, i did not expect them to arrive so quick as loads of people are still waiting who registered theirs before me. Strange one.

Soldato
So my Bioshock Infinite code came in today...Ironically about 5 hours after I sent off the email about it to Robert...maybe he had something to do with it...maybe just pure coincidence.

Associate
I had something to do with it. ;)

Would love to help everyone that's having issues. Please send me messages! I want everyone to be happy and get their game.

Associate
I had something to do with it. ;)

Would love to help everyone that's having issues. Please send me messages! I want everyone to be happy and get their game.

Im waiting on bioshock and crisis codes, been a few weeks, sent a couple emails.....no replie. any help would be much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom