1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never thought I'd miss it this much

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by Minibiker, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Minibiker

Soldato

Hi all

Last year I sold my Fazer as I started a new job and I was barely using the bike, as the months have passed by I never thought I'd miss being on two wheels as much as I am... Everyday I'm out in the van seeing bikes whizzing around town, seeing you lot post pics of your bikes on here just makes me want one again... I miss the sound, feel and enjoyment I used to get riding daily in all weather's... I need to get my car licence for work as they want to give me a van to be on call so my money is being put into that, my missus said last night to get another one so I have approval from the boss ;)

Never thought I'd feel this way about not riding, I feel like I haven't taken my medication for a few months :p

Hope your all out today taking advantage of this sunshine :)

2. tom_e

Man of Honour

I've not ridden since september and I'm starting to itch, planning on a quick blast tomorrow to clear the cobwebs.

3. Minibiker

Soldato

Wish i had kept my fazer as it was all paid for so i could've been out on it at times like this

4. tom_e

Man of Honour

I've considered getting rid of my bike to save some cash but it's peanuts to tax and insure and it's worth very little to sell on so it just sits patiently waiting for me :D

5. Minibiker

Soldato

What bike have you got? Thats the mistake i made by selling mine, it was worth little to run and insure i wouldve been fine to keep it going.

6. tom_e

Man of Honour

Honda blackbird, most expensive thing about it is the speeding fine it got me :o

7. Minibiker

Soldato

Very nice bikes they are... Bet it goes well :) can imagine it being a handful

8. MowyTone

Mobster

So OP, what bikes are you looking at?

9. Minibiker

Soldato

When I get round to buying another I'd hopefully have about £2000 saved up and have seen a few bikes locally I like... One being an SV650 2008 Model, I had an SV when I first passed and remember it being a great bike for all round riding, looks nice and sounds lovely.

The other bike I saw advertised local was a 2002 ZX6R, I've not had a kawasaki but I've had sports bikes so that may take me back to them days