• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New 7800xt

Sorry about the clues question, I have bought a graphic card for years now
I was looking at getting a 7800xt and noticed the Sapphire version is a lot cheaper at the moment so I thought I might get this one was wondering what it's like compared to the other versions

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...EYUR3E9LUPMHa6iCFSDsFF5pccj8cVdoaAkb6EALw_wcB

Reference is loud. Get the pulse version or the nitro. Actually, get any model which is not the reference model.

Last edited:
Sorry about the clues question, I have bought a graphic card for years now
I was looking at getting a 7800xt and noticed the Sapphire version is a lot cheaper at the moment so I thought I might get this one was wondering what it's like compared to the other versions

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...EYUR3E9LUPMHa6iCFSDsFF5pccj8cVdoaAkb6EALw_wcB

I have the MBA and I disagree with all the naysayers its pretty quiet on a fan curve in a glass case, and in heavy gaming (COD MW3) hits max 81C at the junction hotspot.

Its all metal and looks so premium vs the pulse which is a plastic shroud.

I've overclocked mine to almost match a 6950XT with less heat and power draw.

Go for it save 20 quid and enjoy it.

6culVjk.jpg

Last edited:
FFS dude can you stop wheeling that pic out, to say I'm sick of it would be an understatement!! :p

People who do that really have some problems upstairs.
Keep your hair on mate! :D Just showing how it is in my setup to interested parties isn’t a crime lol.

Point taken though so will desist from “wheeling it out” again.

I’m actually proud I managed to build it all myself and perhaps rather too keen to show it off. Peace out.

Back
Top Bottom