New anchors

Soldato
Just got the car back from having some Pagid Blues fitted up front with Goodridge braided hoses all round and AP racing 660 5.1 dot fluid

The old brakes were good but very prone to heat fade, the peadal is now firmer and you can feel whats going on more, finding the limits of braking traction requires less force on the pedal and you can modulate the braking powere better so teater on the brink of the ABS. Also bights harder :)

Dead impressed and will more than make do till the 6pot 380mm APs come along ;) Neeed to change the susspension first and recover from the financial trumer of the engine mods :p

Although still bedding in the Pagid blues are fantastic, they don't squeel and work from cold without suffering fade, but at £155 for the fronts they aren't cheap

Soldato
380mm is probably overkill on an M3.

my 343mm's had no problem with 3 consecutive laps of the 'ring and my car weighs 200-300kg's more.

no need to add to unsprung weight for no reason. ;)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Pagid blues are great, slightly cheaper for the Clio but reckon a bit too extreme for my needs.

Soldato
OP
TomO said:
380mm is probably overkill on an M3.

my 343mm's had no problem with 3 consecutive laps of the 'ring and my car weighs 200-300kg's more.

no need to add to unsprung weight for no reason. ;)

They look nicer though ;)

But for every kg you save on the wheels is meant to be like saving 8kg on the car weight performance wise (well something like that anyway)

Will see nearer the time, to be honest I am spending all my cash on the perfrmance so will not compromise the car for looks.

Hence me being happy with my buisness sat nav and HK stereo, they are good enough, did the ICE thing on my e36 m3 but now want to channel funds into the car

Back
Top Bottom