New Belinea 22" is coming!!!

Associate
Has anyone ordered two of these as love to see them together as that is what i want two of them i hope the reviews go well as i can get ordering for early delivery next week :)

Trouble is i have a dvi output and a normal output on my graphics card can i get an adaptor to convert dvi to analouge ?

shane

When somebody does get one could i plz have a messure across the width :)

Last edited:
Soldato
BICCUS1 said:
Has anyone ordered two of these as love to see them together as that is what i want two of them i hope the reviews go well as i can get ordering for early delivery next week :)

Trouble is i have a dvi output and a normal output on my graphics card can i get an adaptor to convert dvi to analouge ?

shane

DVI to analogue convertors are usually sold with graphics cards, at least the last three I've had came with them!

Soldato
BICCUS1 said:

Amen brother !

as far as i can tell they wont go well togeather as the speaker seems to coem proud of the edge.
that is ofcourse it the picture is correct.

Can someone CONFIRM which of these pictures is the picture of the screens that are being sold by OCUK

pics:

22W ArtistLine:
ftp://ftp.maxdata.com/10_Belinea_Mo..._shadow_big.jpg

2225 S1W:
ftp://ftp.maxdata.com/10_Belinea_Mo..._shadow_big.jpg

its pretty vital tbh !

Soldato
It's the artistline, so it has inbuilt speakers, not tried them yet but to be honest it's a beast. This thing has a massive viewable area, I'm gobsmacked that this cost me less than £200+VAT :eek:

No dead pixels either

Noticed it has a headphone socket on the side, actually think it'd be handy for me !

God bonus! nice one OCUK!

Just tried the speakers they're actually better than I expected, lack bass of course but that's because they're tiny. Fine for anyone who casually farts about in games or just wants windows alerts. Not for gamers or anyone listening to music who want

Last edited:
Soldato
Just uploaded some to Flickr, you lot are a pain in the bottom I couldn't find my digital camera so ended up tearing my livingroom apart looking for it :p

You can see them here

It's the top 3, obviously :p

Edit: this might work, direct link to picture

By the way the monitor picture quality on the pictures I've taken doesn't look great, I think that's more the reflection of the flash than anything else.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's spot on, very clear. I had a Philips 190S (sure that's what it was called) and this is certainly on a par with it.

Vertical viewing angle isn't huge but the horizontal seems to be pretty wide for such a large, cheap monitor. It seems to hold it's colours very well across the monitor, I can't notice any obvious changes although I couldn't in the Philips 190S either.

We use Dell TFTs at work, 17 > 20.1 inch. This one is on a par with them, I don't love the speakers at the bottom but they're a decent quality and at least it's not a massive bar along the bottom, doesn't look "wrong".

Overall I'm very, very happy with it. I really can't find fault with it, I don't have any games installed on the PC at the moment but I'm not really worried about it, DVDs playback is fine so I reckon games will be too.

It's funny to have a monitor that's at the maximum resolution my graphics card can cope with for once :)

Associate
Kami said:
It's the artistline, so it has inbuilt speakers, not tried them yet but to be honest it's a beast. This thing has a massive viewable area, I'm gobsmacked that this cost me less than £200+VAT :eek:

No dead pixels either

Noticed it has a headphone socket on the side, actually think it'd be handy for me !

God bonus! nice one OCUK!

Just tried the speakers they're actually better than I expected, lack bass of course but that's because they're tiny. Fine for anyone who casually farts about in games or just wants windows alerts. Not for gamers or anyone listening to music who want

Could you plz messure the width for me :)

Thanks shane

Back
Top Bottom