New bike advice

Soldato
Hey All

I am after a new bike and wouldn't mind some advice, as I haven't owned one since i was a kid!

I was looking for some kind of hybrid bike that can be used on the road but if needs be I can take it off road a little with a change of tyres.

I only want to spend around 200-300 as I only want to use it to get a little fitter.

Is there anything knocking about the site with an "H" in it that I can at least go see and buy there or else were online if it's cheaper.

Soldato
OP
Well by off road i mean, country roads tbh. I wont be flying down no hills.

I dont like the look of some of the road bikes to be honest, I like the normal handle bars compared to the shape of the most road going bikes, so thats why i thought a hybird would suit me better.

Soldato
OP
Hey sorry to bring this up again, but I didn't get one at the time as i was busy with other things.

I went and looked a one today which was a trek 7 2 FX i think, i forgot to note the model down.

I had also forgot work do the cycle to work shceme , so I can get 46% off the price listed in the shop which is £400 (have seen it online cheaper already)

Anyone got any opinions on the bike bearing it mind it will just be used to get fitter and lose some weight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom