New build, looking for advice.

Associate
Hi all,

Current system is roughly 4-5 years old and is still doing well but i am looking to upgrade to improve performance. Also for newer games coming out. Hoping this system should last around the same. Just looking to see what everyone thinks and if there is any changes you would make. It's been a while since I've looked and built a new PC. No SSD required as I already have x2 in my current PC.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
£640 is too much for a 4070 Super, should be more like £550.

You don't 'need' an AIO for a 7800X3D, a peerless assassin/phantom spirit would do it.

It is highly recommended to buy 2x32GB rather than 4x16GB, you're far less likely to have headaches. Ideally, I'd also choose AMD EXPO rather than Intel XMP, though XMP is similarly supported by most boards.

The C750 Bronze doesn't have a 16 pin so you'd have to use the adapter for your card. I'd suggest getting an ATX 3.0/PCIE5 PSU with a native cable.
I appreciate your reply and thanks for you help. I've made some amendments , hopefully I'm on the right track now. Apologises for the Ram, I had to edit the picture and wasn't sure if you seen the first one that had 4x16gb. I had edited it and removed 2x16gb. Have added the Ram back in but with your recommendation of getting AMD EXPO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom