New build problem

Associate
So even struggling with my new build but now I'm completely stumped.

Got my new build working downloaded some driver update software updates windows and pc seems to be running fine.

I downloaded amd radeon software for my gpu and mid way through its crashes. I load it back up its now taking a lot longer just to load past my gigabyte logo and once its finished loading windows its loses a signal on my tv.

I manage to get windows repair up and attempt a clean install on my ssd but it's just goes on a loop after reinstalling and wont load up.

I had a spare crucial ssd and installed windows back to before its crashed initially. Before trying amd radeon again I decided to update the display driver using driver booster.

It does the same thing but windows repairs it self and loads back up with the old driver again, I attempted to installed amd radeon again and it's done the same thing.

Now my pc loads past the gigabyte logo and stays on the windows loading screen for 5 to 10 minutes before losing its signal.

I'm not an egg head by any means, I've built a couple of PCs in my past and had little to no problem building and setting them up but this is my first all amd build and it's been a nightmare.

Any help would be appreciated. My specs are below:

Gigabyte B450-I AORUS PRO WIFI (Socket AM4) Mini-ITX Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core 4.4GHz (Socket AM4) Processor

Phanteks Shift-X Mini-ITX Gunmetal Case + Seasonic Focus Plus 550W 80+ Platinum

Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 16GB (2x8GB) 3600 MHz AMD Ryzen Tuned DDR4 Memory Dual Kit

Samsung 1TB 860 QVO SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 64 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive (MZ-76Q1T0BW)

Crucial 128gb ssd (which windows is loaded to)

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit DVD - OEM (MS-FQC-08929)

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Corsair Hydro Series H100i Platinum RGB Performance Liquid Cooler - 240mm (CW-9060039-WW)

Soldato
First off disconnect and reconnect everything. It’s possible the graphics card isn’t fully into its slot. Or something else is loose somewhere.

If after you’ve reconnected everything it’s still the same have you got another graphics card to test with? If it’s falling over when you install the GPU driver that’s where I’d be looking first. It’s not unheard of for components to be DOA.

Back
Top Bottom