New Build

Soldato
Hi guys. I've been waiting to build a PC for a while now and with AMD cpu's out it seems a good time.

Some parts I already have or will be fine for now from my current PC and GPUS don't exist right now! But my aim would be to have an RGB machine sorry
biggrin.gif
, so I'm getting what I can to work with Razer Synapse, just wondering if anyone has suggestions to switch some of the parts?

Thanks!

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X
MOBO: ASRock X570 Taichi Razer Edition, AMD X570
RAM:Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 4000Mhz x2
PSU: 850W ThermalTake Toughpower GF2, Fully Modular (for 3080 in future)
Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73, 360mm All-In-One Hydro CPU Cooler with 2.36" LCD Display
Fans:Lian-Li UNI SL120 Addressable RGB Black 120mm Fan Triple
RGB Stuff:Lian-Li Strimer Plus Addressable RGB 24 and 8 pin

Soldato
OP
Would either grab x570 Master , for the better RMA

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...4-x570-chipset-atx-motherboard-mb-57t-gi.html

Either boards are killer though .

Is also b550 master that offers triple PCIe 4.0 m.2 for £230 odd so good £110 saving. Believe the WiFi is also a higher standard then x570 boards.

I'm trying to recall is MSI worked with Razer , X570 Toma would again save a lot of cash

Thanks that's a good shout! I think I will go for an MSI 3080 should they ever exist again :D so the Tomahawk would fit, I was also thinking of switching the ram to corssair vegance. Reviews don't look very fond of the toughram?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I don't think I will get a a nwe gpu straight away , I can wait until things settle more

I'm not sure the 360mm AIO would give you much benefit over a 240mm, even if you were to overclock. Unless it's for asthetics or some other reason.

Mostly for the lcd screen to see temps and looking cool :D

Soldato
OP
Currently I have a 1080 , and seems to be okay with most games for now but yeah I don't expect to see gpus selling like normal for a while!

Back
Top Bottom