• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New catalyst profiles, fixes rolling lines in BFBC2.

im still getting random crashes!! seem to be less with the latest drivers though :(

edit: the only way i can stop crashing in this game is ti run at stock...its GRID all over gain :)

Last edited:
the only way i can stop crashing in this game is ti run at stock...its GRID all over gain :)

I had a similar problem my rig was rock solid on prime and linx but would randomly CTD or fail to start up at all unless I backed down on the OC

after much faffing on I found it was the RAM OC - I backed down from 1600 to 1250 (keeping the CPU OC) and not had one crash since :) have you tried that?

I had a similar problem my rig was rock solid on prime and linx but would randomly CTD or fail to start up at all unless I backed down on the OC

after much faffing on I found it was the RAM OC - I backed down from 1600 to 1250 (keeping the CPU OC) and not had one crash since :) have you tried that?

no have fixed it by using the 5850@stock didn't get one crash last night, the betas helped a bit but 10.3bs were unplayable.
I had the same problem with GRID and my 4890, just wouldn't play ball when the GPU was overclocked, the only 2 games i have ever had a problem with.

Back
Top Bottom