New Custom Loop Flow issue

Associate
Hi Community!

I've just finished my custom loop, which consist of a EK XRES-100 D5 revo pwm pump/res combo, EK Strix 1080 Ti gpu block, EK Velocity CPU block, 1x 360 Bykski 28mm radiator, 1x EK PE240 radiator, Aquacomputer HighFlow LT flow meter and 5x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax pwm fans. All this is controlled by an Aquacomputer OCTO. I'm using XSPC 11/16 soft tubing and XSPC 11/16 compression fittings.
The D5 running at full speed and my flow rate is 75.10 L/H. I think it should be higher...
What you guys think should I be worried about my pump, or is it ok?
Thank you very much for the help.

The CPU is a 8700K @ 4.9GHz and 1.28V... 70C° is during stress test in Aida64... Yes, it seems low for me too the 75 LPH, that's why I asked if I should be worried about my pump... Also I noticed since the first post, when I'm switching on the pc the pump starts kinda lazy and with some 3-4 second delay...

As soon as I'm getting home I will drain and take apart the loop to see what is going on... I have a feeling it's either the CPU block was put together wrong way or one of the fittings are maybe went too deep and that's blocking the way... Anyway I will report back and thank you very much for everyone for the help... Also I have another question... What other flow meter can I use with my OCTO? I don't have any aquaero yet, only the OCTO...

It's PWM cable connected to one of the fan header of the OCTO and the molex is to the PSU. It's set up as 100% and it's reading ~4830 RPM... Also I can hear the pump...

Thank you guys, the problem is now solved! The CPU block was full with gunk which was coming from the top radiator. I've properly cleaned everything, new tubes and new liquid and now on 100% pump speed I'm reading 245 l/h... Still bleeding the system but temps are looking way better than before.

Once again thank you very much for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom