**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi Guys,

We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2.

The benchmark Grandmaster Roman "der8auer" Hartung developed this version 2 Die Mate to provide an accurate and easy solution that allows everyone the ability to remove the heatspreader conveniently and safely without a premature death Of the CPU. The Delid tool is made of black anodised aluminium with a laser-engraved der8auer logo . With the Delid tool the heat spreader can be safely removed in less than a minute by placing the processor into the Delid Die Mate 2 according to the arrow mark on the CPU. Once the CPU is seated correctly it you will tighten the HEX screw until the heatspreader is released from the CPU without risk and damage.

Get you Pre-Order in now to avoid missing out on the first batch.

der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2 @ £25.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/der8auer-delid-die-mate-2-hs-003-dr.html

Practical "der8auer" tool for easy removal ("heads") of the Integrated Heatspreader (IHS)

The Delid-Die-Mate 2 at a glance:

- Practical tool for removing (heading) the heat spreader of a CPU
- Fast, light and above all without damage
- Made of high quality aluminum in anodised black
- Laser engraved with a stylish der8auer logo in white
- High compatibility with Intel processors
- Convenient and secure overclocking like a pro!

Technical details:
- Measurements: 70 x 70 x 60 mm
- Type: CPU heat spreader remover
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Black anodized (laser engraved with the logo logo)
- Compatible with all Intel Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Devil's Canyon, Broadwell, Skylake and Kaby Lake desktop processors for Socket 115x (no "-E" versions)

In the Box:
- 1x DELID The Mate 2 (three components)
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x Allen screw

Only £25.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Doh

Just had 2 orders off you, last one today including the paste for the delidding of a 7700 was waiting for this new version and it come straight away :P

Back to the order page!!

and thank you, no delay now on building my Amgias new pc

edit

in my haste did not notice preorder,

do you know the lead time?

darn

just my luck,
i just preordered but i cancel that and get the original, i was kind of hoping to have it to her before mid feb, you kindly now supply me with all i need to get it done, less another ssd

what is it with hyperx savage stock everywhere they are always out when i go to buy :(

Thank for the infos :)

opps

no longer available

Last edited:
Wow, what a cracking deal. I guess he released that to counter the recent 3D printed competition. You're making it harder for me to resist the urge. I don't suppose you can convince 8 Pack to document how he does it, start to finish? I've seen a number of comments from him and others on what you should or shouldn't do, a few of them are contradictory.

Last edited:
Wow, what a cracking deal. I guess he released that to counter the recent 3D printed competition. You're making it harder for me to resist the urge. I don't suppose you can convince 8 Pack to document how he does it? I've seen a number of comments from him and others on what you should or shouldn't do, a few of them are contradictory.

Let me see what I can do for you :) But honestly this one is so much easier to use. You basically put the CPU in the hole, slide on the cover and then turn the screw at the back. It is a lot simpler than before.

Also der8auer himeself has made a little youtube video which can be seen here on this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XopM4p4CBrs

Last edited:
Wow, what a cracking deal. I guess he released that to counter the recent 3D printed competition. You're making it harder for me to resist the urge. I don't suppose you can convince 8 Pack to document how he does it, start to finish? I've seen a number of comments from him and others on what you should or shouldn't do, a few of them are contradictory.

der8auer has a video of the new delid-die-mate 2 on his youtube channel :)

The previous was really over priced but this a lot better. I would buy it at this price when I upgrade.

Hi,

Yes the previous model was a little highly priced but the price reduction recently did make it a little more appealing.

This price is really good on the new model and at the moment is selling well.

This product will be used by many people who simply want to replace Intel's thermal compound with something better (which apparently lowers temperatures quite significantly).

It's therefore fairly obvious that Intel are using some poor quality (cheaper ?) thermal paste. Why ? How much extra per CPU would it cost Intel to use some decent thermal paste ? I think the answer is "not a lot". And certainly a tiny amount compared to the retail cost of the CPU. It's not as though Intel have a lot of competition for unlocked CPUs, which is where decent thermal paste is what consumers would prefer, even if their CPU cost 70p more.

This product will be used by many people who simply want to replace Intel's thermal compound with something better (which apparently lowers temperatures quite significantly).

It's therefore fairly obvious that Intel are using some poor quality (cheaper ?) thermal paste. Why ? How much extra per CPU would it cost Intel to use some decent thermal paste ? I think the answer is "not a lot". And certainly a tiny amount compared to the retail cost of the CPU. It's not as though Intel have a lot of competition for unlocked CPUs, which is where decent thermal paste is what consumers would prefer, even if their CPU cost 70p more.

yes i would prefer to pay a little more then have a better tim

my skylake 6700 runs super cool and clocks up to 5ghz with no heat issues.

this having to delid a 7700 just to run decent temps seems silly and shows intels shortsight on this subject

Back
Top Bottom