New game required

Associate
If it's going stale for you maybe try different kind of games? I'm currently playing Caveblazers, Into the Breach, Slay the spire, Invisible Inc and Elite Dangerous.
Burnt out from FPS, needed a break. Will jump into Borderlands 3 next year.

Associate
Tarkov seems cool but the different editions are off putting, I wish they'd do a free weekend or something because I want to try but not ponying up £35+ to try and find out its not for me.

Associate
Not even GotY last year imho, so much hype for a long winded, time wasting game that couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a sim or not so it just changed whenever it felt like it.

Soldato
Not even GotY last year imho, so much hype for a long winded, time wasting game that couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a sim or not so it just changed whenever it felt like it.

It just missed out on console release but still hauled in more trophies than any other title,winning best narrative, best performance for Roger Clarke as Arthur Morgan, best music for Woody Jackson and Daniel Lanois' score and best audio. The best story in a game ever made.

It may well take the prize for massively improved PC version

Associate
I don't get what you mean unless you literally mean bloom as in the effect....
Yeah just the fact that you and some other guy can see one another. Aim down sites at the same time and he might hit 4 of his shots and you might only hit one.

You cant control your bloom its pure RNG in certain situations

Back
Top Bottom