New Games/ Video editing PC advice

I think I need glasses! :D

Do see what you mean for ryzen ryzen , it's good and the more out their the better Intel will get again, but some software, for lots of cores sometimes rock with Intel for its pure speed and IPC :D

Thanks for all the help. Can't wait to order it now.

If they do take a bit of time getting back to you , just call them up :)

8700 + well rated b360 board + 2x2x8gb ram (cheaper than 2x16gb ram - but harder to upgrade) + aftermarket cooler
1070ti
512gb nvme ssd that's much faster than sata3 if you need to hammer the ssd
NAS rated hdd (and WD red 2tb version is the same cost-per-gb as a consumer 1tb hdd)
16x blu-ray writer included

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,624.42 (includes shipping: £11.70)

So put the pc together yet it gets stuck installing win 10, the only drive that's connected is the m2 ssd. Gives me a blue screen of death 0xc.000021a

Updated the bios but still when it tries to load/install windows it does a couple of circles then blue screens. 'reboot and select proper boot device. Or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key_'

Didn't think it would be a bios issue as latest gen CPU , but never used an ASRock board personally .

Way I normally set boot drive is drive for OS as first priority and media drive as second /3rd etc . Once splash screen hits , I select which drive you want to boot from and then select drive that has windows media on . Might, might not work .

Also ASRock Mobo thread on here, hopefully guys with experience with the brand and say if they have had any issues

Back
Top Bottom