New gaming keyboard/mouse

Associate
Awaiting the last parts for my machine now, only having forgotten to get a new keyboard and mouse. Plan to do a bit of gaming on it, so would like a comfortable model, preferably wireless (though not essential). Want to spend under £40, any recomendations?

Associate
ultraX is ok if you get on ok with very flat laptop style keys

just felt too weird for me but my girlee loves hers :)

mouse is hard call as there are so many different ones and it depends on what you are used to.

I used to think no mouse could ever best the MS intellimouse explorer v3 but I love my razer plasma to bits.
I even tried the copperhead but didn't like the shape.

the logitech MX range is probably one of the most highly regarded mice in the market and I would recommend 'try before buy' with any mouse.

Soldato
Ultra-X, Ultra-X!!! My sister has had one for a year and I've finally plmped for my own because it is such a good keyboard. Really comfortable. For mouse, really hard call - very close in the lower end. The MX510 is a good opti mouse for a decent price.

Associate
OP
All sound great, however I forgot to mention it MUST have multi-media keys (just the basics, next and previous tracks would do), and the saitek doesn't appear to have that (a shame as it look a good buy otherwise).

Back
Top Bottom