New Gaming Laptop 5k

Associate
I am back in the market for a new gaming laptop. I have a budget of about 5K. I am out the loop on what is the best in terms of screen and GFX. Could someone bring me up to speed please.
Not after a 4K screen but prefer something better than HD.

thanks for the replies, in terms of details. This is a replacement desktop so bigger the better. Would love 18" Oled. Dont care how heavy care more about performance and screen. It is 99% gaming.

myself I wanted a quite a compact desktop replacement for when I am away and wanted to buy the Zephyrus 16 duo 4090 64GB but in the end decided just to skip and wait for the 2024 version with OLED screen if ASUS ever release one. Its gorgeous machine( obviously in the eye of the beholder). If portability is not something you desire, then pick an 18" version better thermals and noise. You also cant go wrong with either MSI or Razer.

I believe its ram is also upgradable
Even in 16" guise the Zephyrus are Ultra Books so super slim, long battery life, productivity focused and don't have a full power GPU. The i9 185h CPU isn't as powerful as the i9 14900HX in say the Razer Blade 18 either.

For desktop replacement, The Razer Blade 18 would be my pick and you can upgrade to the Elite Warranty. Some would prefer the Mini LED screen to OLED.

The Zephyrus is a great machine though but designed with a very different purpose and would also be my pick for overall balanced use. However, I value portability, battery life and productivity over raw power and screen size.

That looks like the one to me, how do you get the better warrantee dont see any options as its only 1 year!

Back
Top Bottom