New gaming mice - upgrade from MX Master

Soldato
Any options please on an upgrade from the MX Master mouse? I've been using it for a while and its servced me well but I need more buttons. I've got into the habit of mapping zoom/sprint/crouch/block to my mouse when possible and my MX master only has 2 side buttosn which are useful with a very weird feeling middle button.

What are my options?

I was looking at the G602.

I do note logitech have released a new G50x mouse but its like £130 which I don't think is worth it unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Any help much appreciated please.

If it helps, I do have a wireless logitech G613 keyboard and I value a decent battery life so if sticking with logitech simplifies my software balance, I'm happy to do so.

Associate
I use the G502 for the main PC and quite like it, and a G305 for laptop sessions as it's a lot lighter, and wireless. Bot are decent, and long sessions don't give tired hands :)

Soldato
OP
I use the G502 for the main PC and quite like it, and a G305 for laptop sessions as it's a lot lighter, and wireless. Bot are decent, and long sessions don't give tired hands :)

I'm very tempted by the G502, I was going to go for the G305 but in reality I need more buttons than the ones offered on my MX Master as I've grown into the habit of starting to customise my controls to my mouse more and more and that is the main limitation of my MX Master.

I'm thinking for a fraction of the price the wireless G602 might edge the wireless 502.

I'm a couch gamer so wireless is a must for now.

Back
Top Bottom