New gaming monitor help please

Associate
Hi I'm looking for a new monitor for pc use with a 4080super. I play a lot of warzone and multiplayer and would like a 27"

i've picked a few i like.

ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM
Dell Alienware AW2725DF
MSI MPG 271QRX

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have set this monitor up now and on the whole its amazing. Just be aware that text clarity in Windows isn't as clear when compared to an IPS monitor. with my previous beeing the Asus Rog Strix XG279Q Where this new monitor shines, is in gaming. The gameplay is superb and you if you haven't used an oled for gaming before, just as myself, it is a on a whole new level. The colours literally punch out at you and you can say goodbye to blacks looking grey from your old IPS monitors. The motion control on this monitor is exceptional and I could definitely feel the higher refresh rate of 360hz vs my old 170hz when I was storming around in Call of Duty. I will also use this monitor to watch my usual streaming channels and videos don't look much different than on my LG OLED TV. Yes, its expensive at £930, but this monitor has only just been released in the UK and it may come down in price, but I doubt it very much. I was tracking the prices of the Asus Swift PG27AQDM for the last year that its been available in the UK and it stuck at its usual retail price of £999, only dropping to £768 a couple of weeks ago. When there isn't enough competetion out there and lower supply, prices will remain high.
Have you managed to have a play with the picture settings? Mine look washed out and not as vibrant as what I was expecting

Back
Top Bottom