New Gaming PC Build £800

Associate
After reading multiple threads I'm still struggling to build my first gaming PC so seeking advice from the experts :D

I want to use the machine to play a variety of games on high settings at 1440p (Battlegrounds, Rocket league etc) and hopefully stream if I can get a decent enough spec within budget.

I think I am going to pick up this monitor "MG279Q ROG Dominator 27" 2560x1440 IPS FREESYNC 144Hz" for a good price <300. Which leaves me with About £800 to spend on the rest of the setup I need.

I need everything else including OS, but a mouse and keyboard I'll buy separately.

Also if streaming wouldn't be possible within this budget how much more would I need to spend?

Thanks @stulid I'll wait to see what price they are released at from what I could find looks like they are benchmarking slightly lower than an i5 but that's only through simulated test based on disabling cores but even so if they come out at the rumoured price it could still be a large saving for only slightly less performance.
I've also grabbed this graphics card second hand "GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme WaterForce 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-N1080XTREME" so got about £350 - £400 left in the budget for the rest of the build so may end up going a bit over.

Back
Top Bottom