New gaming PC build, Help, Please.

Associate
Hiya I still have my current PC but I'm in desperate need of a full upgrade.
My limit on price is roughly a thousand (£1000)
I need an update graphics card, fair amount of ram, good amount of storage, windows 10. I'd like to steer clear of the water cooling, fan cooling is fine for me. And anything else that I need thats up to date.
I have monitors, keyboard mouse ect. I just need the tower.
If anyone can help us out and maybe send a link with a good built one that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
I need an update graphics card, fair amount of ram, good amount of storage, windows 10. I'd like to steer clear of the water cooling, fan cooling is fine for me. And anything else that I need thats up to date.
If anyone can help us out and maybe send a link with a good built one that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance
Do you need new everything?what case do you have.Psu need replacing too?

Last edited:
Associate

Thanks in advance.

What are the applications you most often use your PC for - is it mainly gaming? What about streaming, photo editing or video encoding?

Associate
Went Intel. B660m mortar an excellent b660 mobo, not the cheapest but on offer so decent price and more than capable of taking a much more powerful CPU in future. It is a micro board so smaller than atx, and case can fit atx, so may have to move some spacers etc. Case and psu combo deal on offer..psu £87, case about £90 separately
12400f lacks built in graphics, if you want that £20 more....handy for troubleshooting or if you're without your gpu.
Gpu put a amd 6650xt in there
16gb ram, 3200c16, and a 1tb gen4 drive
You can get win10 if you Google it for cheap.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,037.71 (includes delivery: £14.10)​

Associate
OP
Went Intel. B660m mortar an excellent b660 mobo, not the cheapest but on offer so decent price and more than capable of taking a much more powerful CPU in future. It is a micro board so smaller than atx, and case can fit atx, so may have to move some spacers etc. Case and psu combo deal on offer..psu £87, case about £90 separately
12400f lacks built in graphics, if you want that £20 more....handy for troubleshooting or if you're without your gpu.
Gpu put a amd 6650xt in there
16gb ram, 3200c16, and a 1tb gen4 drive
You can get win10 if you Google it for cheap.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,037.71 (includes delivery: £14.10)​

that looks pretty good. I've got no idea what any of that jargon means. but thank you very much =)

Associate
Back
Top Bottom