New gaming pc

Hi i have posted before but need to see some more opinions. I have a budget of up too 700 pounds. I want the best gaming pc for dawn of war 3 that i can afford i have waited years for that game and i need everything except for a mointer,keyboard and mouse. I would like 2 hard drives aswell as a friend said 2 would be good for startups. AMD system and graphics prefered. I hear that having a higher wattage for my power supply is a bonus for updating in the future .Thanks all

Trouble is you're on a limited budget - and that build has a Ryzen 1600 (great CPU - 6 cores 12 threads) coupled with an RX 470 4Gb - which isn't the perfect marriage for your needs.

Ideally you would save on the CPU and get the Ryzen 1500 (still a great CPU has 4 cores and clocks well) which is perfect for your needs and bump up the Gfx capability - ideally an 8Gb RX 480 or RX 580.

And you save a lot building yourself - compare my builds/spec to theirs.

I would roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.. It's fun and a great sense of achievement and loads of members here ready to guide you if required.

QYnB9

NVM

Back
Top Bottom