New gaming PC

Associate
Associate
OP
Better components and cheaper !

9900k is a waste on gaming, 9700k will give same performance for cheaper. Specially with ryzen 3000 coming out on the 7th.
Good gigabyte /Aorus board is a much better design and with WiFi. Both it and the GPU have UK RMA and rep support on here !

Better case and better AIO/CLC unit that's Silent ! RGB frame covers that's been added plugs direct into the mobo and can ntrolled via that, no need for extra software in top, nXt CAM isn't great !
PSU is just as good, not over kill on watts and better customer service , rep on here and UK RMA and replacement

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,458.93 (includes shipping: £23.10)

That's almost a grand saving ! And achieve the same outcome ! OCUK can build , £80-100 then overclock for an extra charge. But you can just enable MCE (multi core enhancement) to run all cores at 4.9ghz

Thank you , but i think i will stick with the NXZT Case and the Zotac 2080ti .
Is 750 watt enough power for all of it ?
What is the difference between my 4133MHZ Ram and the 3600MHz that you reccomended?

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/team...00c18-4000mhz-dual-channel-kit-my-09t-tg.html

£150 for 4000hz RGB ram :)

with high hz ram, you often have loser timings, and with latency, they often work out slower then 3200hz/3400 hz ram with tight low timings!

also, higher the ram, the more stress on the cpu IMC, specially when you overclock it

heads up, that NZXT case doesn't have USB C ports for £190.. can get £100 cases that come with it . NZXT releasing h710 soon so you'd be kicking yourself . as for airflow. P600S is VASTLY superior ! as well as quieter .

i do love the h510 Elite though!

https://www.nzxt.com/products/h510-elite-matte-black

rtx 2080ti would over heat in it, but lovely
I'll get those RAM then
Could you recommend more cases as P600S isn't really my style

Associate
OP
I made a list of the cases i like. I would like something with a pretty good airflow. I don't really care of ots silent or not. My favorite from the list is still the NZXT one
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,256.72 (includes shipping: £61.92)

Back
Top Bottom