New headphones?

Associate
Hi, thinking of getting some new heaphones. Have about £20 to spend a need to get something that'll last and has pretty good sound quality.

Been looking at:
Creative Labs EP-630, are these any good?

What other options are there?

Thanks
Sandmaster500

Associate
OP
Kainz said:
Do a search on these forums for those creatives. They're useless on the move. I'm using them right now as I'm watching a film on my laptop. The sonics are very good, but you get a lot of microphonics from these.

They are still top of my list. If cant stand it then can always send them back. The Koss ones do look good but are a bit too big for out and about use and don't fit in a pocket so easily.

Sorry but i don't know wha you mean by sonics and microphonics?

Thanks for the help so far

Associate
OP
Thanks very much for all the help. Going to get the creative ones even though they have the problem when walking. I've used most of the high end sony ones and have never had the problems when walking.

On another note i'm thinking of getting a low end mic and headset (for using on BF2/teamspeak). Whats a good option (about £10). Or is it worth using my PC speakers (through HI-FI) and a separate mic?

cheers

Associate
OP
Good stuff. Do any of the more popular manufacturers make table mics? All i've really seen are trust, Hama and the like. Which are about £3 or so. Will these be fine for online gaming? Any annoyances with using a table mic rather than one attached to a headset?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom