New iPads Tomorrow??

Permabanned
Ordered a 64Gb Space Grey 10.5 iPad Pro from Very. 10% off plus £100 credit. Buy now and 12 months interest free to pay it off. £461!

Arrives tomorrow.

Soldato
Ordered a 64Gb Space Grey 10.5 iPad Pro from Very. 10% off plus £100 credit. Buy now and 12 months interest free to pay it off. £461!

Arrives tomorrow.

They may refuse the casback as you had a new customer offer. They are gits for doing this......They only pay on one offer.

Soldato
Got myself a 64gb silver 10.5 pro!!

Couldn't decide on a smart cover in the shop so left without one,need to get a case/cover!

I'm not a big fan of the apple case as it does not protect the back. I linked one above that I have that does the same thing as Apple smart case but has a hard shell over the back too.

Soldato
The 10.5" is a nice size big but not too big. If your going for the bigger one you may as well just get a MacBook.. lol..

I'm hoping they make a mini 5 with the same spec...

Soldato
Anyone fancy trialling the Logitech Slim Combo for me? It looks like it could be a good.

I, too, was interested in these... until I read the reviews on the US Apple store website. I hear that despite their price, they're very cheaply made.

My Pro's coming tomorrow, hopefully :)

Soldato
Mini was the best selling tablet. All the rumours are suggesting a mini 5... we shall see would love a mini Pro.... :)

You only have to look at the lineup to see that it's coming to EOL - you have either a 128GB iPad Mini 4 or nothing as they've discontinued everything else. No older models, nada. It's the MacBook Air of iPads. Mini Pro makes no sense either - one of the reasons the new Pro is 10.5" v.s. 9.7" is to accommodate a full-size keyboard and make the spilt-screen stuff a bit better than the smaller model it replaced, because those are both things deemed necessary to make it more than just an entertainment device. On a Mini it'd be straight up unworkable.

Back
Top Bottom