New iPads Tomorrow??

Associate
Guys I'm looking to get the iPad Pro 10.5 in the 256GB storage but it's £769 on Apple's site and £709 on Currys is there a reason behind this because they also show as 'new' on the Apple site?

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Guys I'm looking to get the iPad Pro 10.5 in the 256GB storage but it's £769 on Apple's site and £709 on Currys is there a reason behind this because they also show as 'new' on the Apple site?

Apple increased there prices at the keynote the other day, I guess Currys just haven't increased their price yet.

John Lewis also have it as £709, which is who I'd be buying it with if Apple wasn't an option.

Associate
Apple increased there prices at the keynote the other day, I guess Currys just haven't increased their price yet.

John Lewis also have it as £709, which is who I'd be buying it with if Apple wasn't an option.

So it's exactly the same hardware? I'd go for JL too but only get 4% discount with them as opposed to 7% with Currys

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

I'd be triple-checking that it's the 2017 model and not the old model...

Associate
Picked up the iPad Pro at the end of last week and really impressed with it so far. Avoided Apple products since the iPod touch 1st gen and ATV2 due to the cost but now I'm thinking of shelling out for the Apple Keyboard and Pencil to replace my laptop completely.

Associate
Will the cheap Lighting to HDMI adapters do the same job as the Apple official one which is about 5 times more expensive or are they poor quality?

Back
Top Bottom