New iPads Tomorrow??

Soldato
Very.co.uk are currently doing £100 account credit on iPad Pro’s so essentially £100 off the brand new iPads.

I seriously considered trying to cancel my Apple.com/uk order when I checked that out - But it's only if you do the "Buy Now, Pay Later" deal

Soldato
I also have the new 10.5" iPad on order. If it's anything like my current iPad (Air 2), it'll get a hell of a lot of use :)

Will be interested in any recommendations for a good wrap-around case when it arrives, if anyone has any.

Soldato
I normally buy the ESR cases for my iPads. They cover all of it and work well. No idea if they are available yet though...

My iPad gets more use than anything else so I have no issues spending big on one....

Soldato
Just read it has a 120Hz screen... Nice.........

Hurry up next week... lol

That was one of the attractions for me, having got somewhat used to a 144Hz GSync monitor recently :p

Which model have you ordered? I have gone for the 256GB white / silver to match my phone, and a Pencil, which I'm looking forward to trying. I do a lot of diagramming and would love to have something to bridge the gap between paper and tools like OmniGraffle :)

Soldato
My father has the (gen. 1) 12.9" Pro, and although it's very nice, I find it a little too big to use hand-held. However, using it propped up on a desk works really well - the screen is so nice and big.

After having done a bit of reading, I'm thinking of picking up a USB-PD fast charger, too.

Soldato
Once you add in the accessories, it would have been about the same price! :eek:

I'm a big fan of the iPad though. I've spent most of my career writing apps for the iPad since it launched and I can't wait to write some more.

Cool.... I pretty much just browse forums and email on mine. Lol

Soldato
When are the new iPads going to be available in store?

Not sure if I'm gonna keep the 12.9 and in store returns are easier. :p

My online order says:

Preparing to dispatch: If your items are being delivered to a home or work address and you want to cancel your order, you can simply refuse delivery of the items. If you accept the delivery, you can return your items to an Apple Retail Store or contact us within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. If your order is being delivered to an Apple Store or to a Pickup Point, please contact us to request a return.

Seems to suggest you can return online orders to retail stores.

Soldato
Just had this delivered just need the iPad now.... lol

addls1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom